28 August 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 30)
- One of the attributes for Indigenous Culture renamed from 'Indigenous Tourism Champion' (attribute id:TOURISMCHAMPION) to 'Discover Aboriginal Experiences' (attribute id:DISCOVEREXP)
31 July 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 29)
- Tags parameter in Search API request is no longer case sensitive. However, the value being user generated data remains case sensitive
- Search API request for Tags can be specified either using Tags parameter (or) Attribute parameter
26 June 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 28)
- Removed inconsistent old XML nodes in Product API response
- API response header displays the correct character encoding (UTF-16LE) of the content in response body
- Fix applied for JSON response in Product API and Service API returning error 500 for affected listings following the accessibility changes last month
- Static Attribute API call without a category filter applied will now return all attributes
30 May 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 27)
- Accessibility attributes have been changed to accurately highlight the accessible facilities offered by the listing
15 May 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Hot-Fix)
- Fixed random seeded search (&order=rand_seedvalue) so, the results are unique and sorted randomly during pagination. As a result, status codes no longer returns in response body and will be returned in the headers only.
1 May 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 26)
- New parameters introduced to perform location-based search lookup within service-level locations and return high-level information of the listings
- Introduce a new General Service Classification: 'Tourism Applications'
27 March 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 25)
- Input parameters are no longer case sensitive for all endpoints
- Remove service-level locations for Transport category as it is not applicable in the new Platform
- Remove redundant fields from API response (Eg: temp, humidity, rainfall, etc.,)
- ‘product site’ field in the Product API response will not return values for Hire category due to 'Depots' no longer being applicable
27 February 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 24)
- Product API will show Event Frequency dates in chronological order
- Product API will show updated attribute description for phone data as 'primary' and 'seconday' phone
- Added new attribute: 'Secure Parking' as a property facility (Entity Fac) type to Accommodation category
- Chinese translations available for static data: Categories (Event, Hire, etc.,), Classifications (Markets, Cars, etc.,), Attribute Types (Activities, Membership, etc.,) and Attributes (Boating, Cafe, etc.,)
19 December 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 22)
- Product API will show the correct product update timestamp
- Product API and Service API will show the description for Rate type attribute.
- New XML nodes with correct naming convention are introduced in Product API to co-exists alongside inconsistent XML nodes
5 December 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 21)
- Photos in Service API now references the correct photo
- Multimedia content description field implemented for images and docs in addition to video for Product API and Service API.
- Introduction of new Search API parameter to filter results by organisation name and/or ID
31 October 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 20)
3 October 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 19)
- Service API will show corresponding product pixel URL
- Suburb/City names are updated to show in Proper Case
- Distributors can search Events based on Event Frequency
- Location search now performs a lookup for service-level locations in addition to product-level locations
- Product API and Service API will show the correct price type (Indicative Prices)
- All fields returned by Search API response is now included in Field List parameter
5 September 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 18)
- API dynamically serves Pixel URL in either HTTP or HTTPS depending on request received.
- Tour service start location will output geocode if 'Tour start at organisation location' option is selected in the front-end.
1 August 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 17)
- Free entry flag not applicable for Food and Drink category and will be null in Product API response
- Star rating attribute type ID and description renamed from 'Rating AAA' to 'STARRATING'
- One of the accreditation attribute description renamed from 'Camping with Confidence' to 'Camp/Adventure Activity Accreditation Program'
28 June 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 16)
- Service API will now output Area and Regions for service 'Start' and 'End' locations within Tour and Journey category
- Indexing has been enabled for all fields under Field List parameter including 'next_occurrence' field
- Event dates in the past are cleared for expired Event records that are re-activated
- Geocodes (lat/long) in API output is now generated based on all location field that contain values as opposed to geocoding to center of the State
- API now supports phone number format for Island Territories
31 May 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 15)
- Product API now displays Free Attraction prices as True/False value
- Service API now displays values (if exists) for service_rate_inclusions field applicable to Tour category only
- Trial distributors on 'Lite' plan can now access Atlas API without 401 unauthorised error which occurs due to random selection of categories during registration process
25 April 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 14)
- Locations for Island territories added
- Service API now returns translations in JSON
- 'Media links' for Destination Information category now returned by Product API
- Service API will not return service(s) of expired listings anymore unless '&expired=yes' parameter is specified in the request
- Few Journey services not returned earlier are now returned by service API
- Journey facilities removed from Product API as product level facilities are not collected anymore in ATDW-Online platform
28 March 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 13)
- Adding, removing, renaming locations
28 February 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 12)
- Implement Locations resource to view relationship between Areas, Regions and Suburbs
- Improve ranking for keyword search function
- Expired Events will no longer be returned by API
8 November 2016 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 8)
- Delta search can be performed using time in addition to date
- Missing products in region seach
- Missing address line #2
- Missing secondary phone number
- Missing rate from and rate to
- Missing attribute description for Child entry cost
- Missing authored date for images
- Inconsistent XML node name for check in time, check out time and international reach
- Incorrect spelling for Instagram and Foursquare
- Incorrect external system code for Google Play
- Missing XML declaration containing version and encoding
- Incorrect product category ID in service API
- Missing booking URL in service API
- Missing Tour Service start location if start location is organisation location
- Missing Tour service end location
- Attributes for disabled access is returned for Food and Drink (Restaurant) category
14 July 2016 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 5)
- Implement new field 'next occurrence' so distributors can know when an Event will next occur. Field can also be returned using &fl input parameter
Legacy ATLAS API Changes
02 June 2014 - ATLAS 3.1.0 Release
11 March 2014 - ATLAS 3.0 Release
- Batch product support in ATLAS
- Implement GetCities method
- Capture Business Intelligence data for Batch distributors
- ATLAS | ProductSearch | Returning results in CHINESE fails when passing in &fl parameter
- equivalent ATLAS call for the 'domestic' region call in ATWS
07 February 2014 - ATLAS 2.1 Release
- Atlas web service need to return EVENT 'End Date' and 'Status'
- Cache Distributor api caller information but have real time access to widget api caller information
19 November 2013 - ATLAS 2.0 Release
- Add version to identify release of ATLAS components.
- Implement better validation on query search parameters
- Ensure all existing unit tests in ATLAS are passing
- Webservice Security Level created to limit searching by distributor key
- API Call mapping with one ID Support in ATLAS webservice
- Update ATLAS to handle Trial distributors required functionality
- Improve attribute filter to apply an OR condition during product search
- Events with start dates in the past are being returned
- Product search does no support more than one state search
15 October 2013 - ATLAS 1.3.2 Release
- Exception if product_classifications is passed in as fl parameter
19 September 2013 - ATLAS 1.3.1 Release
- Product search patch to allow for multiple toursim organisations to be specified
05 July 2013 - ATLAS 1.3 Release
- Search for specific Tours rather than Tour companies.
- A field-list can now be specified to identify fields you would like to return in the output.
- Improved region searching.
- Flexible ordering of results
13 May 2013 - ATLAS 1.2 Release
- Allow retrieval of states regions and areas through API.
- Search summary now includes T-QUAL flag.
- Fixes fixes relating to region searches.
20 March 2013 - ATLAS 1.1 Release
- General performance improvements
- Added new 'More Like Product' call for locating products which are most similar to a specific product.
8 February 2013 - ATLAS 1.0 Release
Initial release of ATLAS search