14 July 2021 - Release (Patch 62.4)
- Google My Business (GMB) integration.
7 July 2021 - Release (Patch 62.3)
- Hotfix for the Translations project to perform extra check on the order before triggering translations.
30 June 2021 - Release (Patch 62.2)
- Disabled Zomato owned Restaurant content due to the agreement between ATDW and Zomato has concluded.
21 June 2021 - Release (Patch 62.1)
- Machine Learning Translation Engine (MLTE) Implementation.
19 May 2021 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 62)
- Added a new Tourism Organisation attribute – ‘SA – Clare Valley Tourism’
- Updates to the locations data for NSW and VIC
2 March 2021 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 60)
- Integration of Halliday Wine Ratings to ATDW listings returned within the 'product external system' field for each listings
- Introduction of a new deal type and deal tag of 'Voucher'. Please click here for more information
- Introduction of new Tour Service attributes of type 'Tour Format'
- Add a new Membership attribute - 'Victorian Tourism Industry Council'
2 February 2021 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 59)
- Implemented a new field list parameter (&fl=deal_type) to return the Deal Types in the Search API response
- Search API query with null parameter values are gracefully ignored by the system and the results are returned based on the remaining valid parameters
- Fixed the code to prevent breaking the JSON output when Google My Business link contains the domain 'business.site'
15 December 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 58)
- Updates to the locations data for QLD, NSW and VIC
- Updates to TXA booking codes integrated with the ATDW listings. Click here to perform a lookup for listings with TXA booking codes
8 December 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 57)
- Introduction of Related Products in the Product API response.
- Enable translations for free-text fields. For more information on fields applicable for translations, please click here.
- Updates to Membership attributes. Please click here to view the latest Membership attributes.
- Return Winery logo as the last item (sequence number) of the multimedia field in the Product API response.
- Fixed product-level photos to return the meta-data (Alt Text, Caption, Copyright, Photographer) in the Product API response.
- Fixed the updates to deal photos to reflect correctly in the Product API response.
- Fixed attribute types endpoint to return only those attributes types applicable for the given category.
- Fixed attributes API endpoint by removing the incorrect service type attribute - 'Tour'
27 October 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 56)
- Add new Accreditation attributes - "Zoo Aquarium Association Australasia" (ID: ZAA, category: Attraction) and "Southern Cross Certified Australia" (ID: SXC, category: Restaurant)
- Rename Accreditation attribute from "COVID Ready by ATEC" to "ATEC COVID Ready/WTTC Safe Travels Stamp" (ID: COVIDREADY, category: All except Destination Information and Journey)
- Rename the attribute description of the type - "Licensing" applicable to Food & Drink category
- Remove the deprecated Search API filter that returns listings without the star ratings (&starrating=-1)
- Sort the Search API results either ascending or descending order of "number of rooms".
- Updates to location data for New South Wales
- Removal of duplicate attributes from the system.
- Fixed an issue where updates to deal images are reflected corretly in the Product API response.
29 September 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 55)
- Introduction of Winery Logo returned within Multimedia field in the Product API response (applicable to Food & Drink category and Winery classifications).
- Improvements to the field list (&fl) parameter to return the fields - number of rooms, product attributes, accessibility attributes, short description and external system details in the Search API response
- Updates to Wine Varieties attributes
- Updates to Membership attributes
1 September 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 54)
- Implemented Google My Business link (optional) within the 'External Systems' field in the Product API response.
- Implemented Shopping URL (optional) within the communications field in the Product API response applicable to Food and Drink, Accommodation, Attraction, Information Service and Hire categories.
- Implemented Media Links (optional) field to all categories in addition to Destination Information in the Product API response.
- Updates to location data for Western Australia
11 August 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 53)
- Introduction of mandatory image for the Deals & Offers in Product API response.
- The new minimum image standards have been set to 1600 x 1200 pixels.
- Introduction of the "on-demand" option for the opening hours in the Product API response applicable to Attraction, Food & Drink, Information Service and General Services.
- Removal of duplicate attributes from the system.
- Fixed the logic to return the correct product update timestamp for Event listings in the Product API response.
1 July 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 52)
- Fixed attribtues endpoint to return results for Deal Types
26 May 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 51)
- COVID Clean & COVID Ready programs Accreditation attributes added to Accreditation in various categories. Full details of these attributes and access to logos can be found under the Content Structure tab, COVID program accreditations.
- Savannah Guides, ECOStar and Sustainable Tourism Accreditation attributes added to Accreditation in various categories.
- Wine related Activities attributes added to Activities in various categories.
- Locations hierarchy changes to move various suburbs from one area and region to another in NSW and VIC
28 April 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 50)
- Deals and Offers Tags added, see Deals Content page for details.
- Updates to locations data in the East Coast Area within Tasmania.
- Wine related Cuisine attributes added to Cuisine in FOODDRINK category.
- Wine related Facilities attributes added to Facilities in various categories.
- Wine related Membership attributes added to Membership in various categories.
- Victorian Tourism Organisation attributes added to Tourism Organisation in various categories.
1 April 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 49)
- Introduction of new Cuisine attribute 'Coffee Roasters' within the 'external systems' of the Product API
- Locations hierarchy changes to various TAS location Area associations and movement of various suburbs from one area and region to another in NSW and VIC
- Minor fix in General Service category to return the multimedia field for those listings that contains videos without photos.
8 January 2020 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 47)
- Minor fixes to Deal ID and Deal Flag to return the expected results in the API. For more information on Deals, please click here.
- Removal of Tourism Council Australia - Membership attribute as it no longer exist.
10 December 2019 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 45)
- Introduction of 'Deals and Offers' content. For more information please click here.
30 October 2019 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 44)
- Fix applied to Search API to remove 'address line 3' from the response in accordance to the content standards.
25 September 2019 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 43)
- Fix applied to Search API and Product API to return the correct 'next occurrence' date for the Event records in the response
27 August 2019 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 42)
- Search API response now returns Area and Region data when specifying the Field List parameter - '&fl=address'
30 April 2019 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 38)
- Attribute filter (&att) in the Search API now accepts both AND/OR condition. Click here to view an example.
- Removal of duplicate service-level attributes like 'scenic drive', 'walk', etc.
- Fixed incorrect date range for the Opening Hours seasonal period appearing in the Product API response
27 March 2019 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 37)
- Introduction of two new social media fields 'Weibo' and 'WeChat' within the 'external systems' of the Product API
- Rename the Membership attribute from 'Museums Australia' to 'Museum Galleries Australia'
- Removal of Google Plus data from the API as a result of Google shutting down Google Plus accounts
16 December 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 34)
28 November 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 33)
- Product API response will output the values for total number of rooms and sleeping capacity for the Accommodation property
- Introduction of Area and Region data within the address field in the Search API response
- State filter in the Search API will perform the search lookup for the given State name or State code within the product PHYSICAL address only i.e., POSTAL address will be excluded from search lookup.
30 October 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 32)
3 October 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 31)
- Search API results can be filtered by all Accessibility attribtues. List of Accessibility attributes can be obtained using Attributes API with '&types=ACCESSIBILITY' as request parameter
- Introducing Area data for the State of Victoria to ensure ATDW location structure is consistent nationwide.
- Introducing Activity attributes for Tour Service. Attribute Type ID: 'SVC ACTIVITY'
4 September 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 30)
- Locations hierarchy changes: Tablelands Area (area id: 69010701) and Mareeba Area (area id: 69000156) are now merged into Atherton Tablelands Area (area id: 69000156)
31 July 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 29)
- Tags parameter in Search API request is no longer case sensitive. However, the value being user generated data remains case sensitive
- Search API request for Tags can be specified either using Tags parameter (or) Attribute parameter
- Rename 'Membership' attribute description from 'Caravan Industry Australia Limited' to 'Caravan Industry Association of Australia' (Attribute ID: 'CIA')
- Rename 'Accreditation' attribute description from 'Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia' to 'Caravan Holiday Parks Accreditation Program' (Attribute ID: 'CIAP')
26 June 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 28)
- Removed inconsistent old XML nodes in Product API response
- API response header displays the correct character encoding (UTF-16LE) of the content in response body
- Fix applied for JSON response in Product API and Service API returning error 500 for affected listings following the accessibility changes last month
- Static Attribute API call without a category filter applied will now return all attributes
30 May 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 27)
- Accessibility attributes have been changed to accurately highlight the accessible facilities offered by the listing
15 May 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Hot-Fix)
- Fixed random seeded search (&order=rand_seedvalue) so, the results are unique and sorted randomly during pagination. As a result, status codes no longer returns in response body and will be returned in the headers only.
1 May 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 26)
- New parameters introduced to perform location-based search lookup within service-level locations and return high-level information of the listings
- Introduce a new General Service Classification: 'Tourism Applications'
27 March 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 25)
- Input parameters are no longer case sensitive for all endpoints
- Remove service-level locations for Transport category as it is not applicable in the new Platform
- Remove redundant fields from API response (Eg: temp, humidity, rainfall, etc.,)
- ‘product site’ field in the Product API response will not return values for Hire category due to 'Depots' no longer being applicable
27 February 2018 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 24)
- Product API will show Event Frequency dates in chronological order
- Product API will show updated attribute description for phone data as 'primary' and 'seconday' phone
- Added new attribute: 'Secure Parking' as a property facility (Entity Fac) type to Accommodation category
- Chinese translations available for static data: Categories (Event, Hire, etc.,), Classifications (Markets, Cars, etc.,), Attribute Types (Activities, Membership, etc.,) and Attributes (Boating, Cafe, etc.,)
19 December 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 22)
- Product API will show the correct product update timestamp
- Product API and Service API will show the description for Rate type attribute.
- New XML nodes with correct naming convention are introduced in Product API to co-exists alongside inconsistent XML nodes
5 December 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 21)
- Photos in Service API now references the correct photo
- Multimedia content description field implemented for images and docs in addition to video for Product API and Service API.
- Introduction of new Search API parameter to filter results by organisation name and/or ID
31 October 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 20)
3 October 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 19)
- Service API will show corresponding product pixel URL
- Suburb/City names are updated to show in Proper Case
- Distributors can search Events based on Event Frequency
- Location search now performs a lookup for service-level locations in addition to product-level locations
- Product API and Service API will show the correct price type (Indicative Prices)
- All fields returned by Search API response is now included in Field List parameter
5 September 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 18)
- API dynamically serves Pixel URL in either HTTP or HTTPS depending on request received.
- Tour service start location will output geocode if 'Tour start at organisation location' option is selected in the front-end.
1 August 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 17)
- Free entry flag not applicable for Food and Drink category and will be null in Product API response
- Star rating attribute type ID and description renamed from 'Rating AAA' to 'STARRATING'
- One of the accreditation attribute description renamed from 'Camping with Confidence' to 'Camp/Adventure Activity Accreditation Program'
28 June 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 16)
- Service API will now output Area and Regions for service 'Start' and 'End' locations within Tour and Journey category
- Indexing has been enabled for all fields under Field List parameter including 'next_occurrence' field
- Event dates in the past are cleared for expired Event records that are re-activated
- Geocodes (lat/long) in API output is now generated based on all location field that contain values as opposed to geocoding to center of the State
- API now supports phone number format for Island Territories
31 May 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 15)
- Product API now displays Free Attraction prices as True/False value
- Service API now displays values (if exists) for service_rate_inclusions field applicable to Tour category only
- Trial distributors on 'Lite' plan can now access Atlas API without 401 unauthorised error which occurs due to random selection of categories during registration process
25 April 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 14)
- Locations for Island territories added
- Service API now returns translations in JSON
- 'Media links' for Destination Information category now returned by Product API
- Service API will not return service(s) of expired listings anymore unless '&expired=yes' parameter is specified in the request
- Few Journey services not returned earlier are now returned by service API
- Journey facilities removed from Product API as product level facilities are not collected anymore in ATDW-Online platform
28 March 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 13)
- Adding, removing, renaming locations
28 February 2017 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 12)
- Implement Locations resource to view relationship between Areas, Regions and Suburbs
- Improve ranking for keyword search function
- Expired Events will no longer be returned by API
8 November 2016 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 8)
- Delta search can be performed using time in addition to date
- Missing products in region seach
- Missing address line #2
- Missing secondary phone number
- Missing rate from and rate to
- Missing attribute description for Child entry cost
- Missing authored date for images
- Inconsistent XML node name for check in time, check out time and international reach
- Incorrect spelling for Instagram and Foursquare
- Incorrect external system code for Google Play
- Missing XML declaration containing version and encoding
- Incorrect product category ID in service API
- Missing booking URL in service API
- Missing Tour Service start location if start location is organisation location
- Missing Tour service end location
- Attributes for disabled access is returned for Food and Drink (Restaurant) category
14 July 2016 - ATLAS2 Release (Patch 5)
- Implement new field 'next occurrence' so distributors can know when an Event will next occur. Field can also be returned using &fl input parameter
Legacy ATLAS API Changes
02 June 2014 - ATLAS 3.1.0 Release
11 March 2014 - ATLAS 3.0 Release
- Batch product support in ATLAS
- Implement GetCities method
- Capture Business Intelligence data for Batch distributors
- ATLAS | ProductSearch | Returning results in CHINESE fails when passing in &fl parameter
- equivalent ATLAS call for the 'domestic' region call in ATWS
07 February 2014 - ATLAS 2.1 Release
- Atlas web service need to return EVENT 'End Date' and 'Status'
- Cache Distributor api caller information but have real time access to widget api caller information
19 November 2013 - ATLAS 2.0 Release
- Add version to identify release of ATLAS components.
- Implement better validation on query search parameters
- Ensure all existing unit tests in ATLAS are passing
- Webservice Security Level created to limit searching by distributor key
- API Call mapping with one ID Support in ATLAS webservice
- Update ATLAS to handle Trial distributors required functionality
- Improve attribute filter to apply an OR condition during product search
- Events with start dates in the past are being returned
- Product search does no support more than one state search
15 October 2013 - ATLAS 1.3.2 Release
- Exception if product_classifications is passed in as fl parameter
19 September 2013 - ATLAS 1.3.1 Release
- Product search patch to allow for multiple toursim organisations to be specified
05 July 2013 - ATLAS 1.3 Release
- Search for specific Tours rather than Tour companies.
- A field-list can now be specified to identify fields you would like to return in the output.
- Improved region searching.
- Flexible ordering of results
13 May 2013 - ATLAS 1.2 Release
- Allow retrieval of states regions and areas through API.
- Search summary now includes T-QUAL flag.
- Fixes fixes relating to region searches.
20 March 2013 - ATLAS 1.1 Release
- General performance improvements
- Added new 'More Like Product' call for locating products which are most similar to a specific product.
8 February 2013 - ATLAS 1.0 Release
Initial release of ATLAS search